• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Girly Bunsters

ZakuraRabbit

Mama Doe
Took some pics of my female buns, Zakura and Aroma, today ;D
Hi_Thar_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Aroma says hi ;D
This_is_my_lunch_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

This is MY lunch, no stealing!
The_headless_rabbit_by_Usagi_Zakura.jpg

Headless rabbit! Zakura digs a hole in her run...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAD12G_59L0
And a video of her digging ;D

Looks like she was having fun digging that hole.

Rabswood

I know. People have asked me why I don't just put wires in the bottom of the cage but somehow I'd hate to take away the possibility for them to dig (although they won't be digging a den in the first place... since I keep plugging them up with rocks to prevent them from escaping) besides: I won't have to cut their claws as often:lol: and when it comes to Zakura that's something I won't miss. :lol:
(Though you might see some of the wires are in fact dug into the ground, but they only go a couple of inches down:roll:)

I like the first picture the most, the way you have looked down a her and she is up absolutely vertical staring up at you - it really transfers some of her character in that shot. A very unusual and effective angle for a bunny picture.

I like the first picture the most, the way you have looked down a her and she is up absolutely vertical staring up at you - it really transfers some of her character in that shot. A very unusual and effective angle for a bunny picture.

They actually do that quite a lot XD Since the opening to their runs (well Aroma's in particular) is on the roof (I have to climb over it to get in XD) I also bend over and scratch their heads sometimes while they do this:D Even Zakura accepts that kind of cuddle:D And she hates to be touched when I actually try to enter the run...

Back