• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baileycake xxx

Kim_w

Mama Doe
r3.jpg

r4.jpg

Bedtime cuddles x

r1.jpg

I have to bump this up only because lots of people have viewed my Ruperts pics but nobody seems to love my Baileycake :(:( i cant have her feeling left out!

Awww sorry :( Love him :love::love: Normally i love bunnies because there ears but he looks so pretty without ears. Was that because his mum over grooming?

Awww sorry :( Love him :love::love: Normally i love bunnies because there ears but he looks so pretty without ears. Was that because his mum over grooming?

Thats what the rescue home said. They said they knew the person that bred her and they said she had always been like that. She is far too friendly for someone to have done something nasty to her xxx

Thats what the rescue home said. They said they knew the person that bred her and they said she had always been like that. She is far too friendly for someone to have done something nasty to her xxx

Awww well shes so beautiful :D

No, I don't know her personally but I wish I did. I just think she is gorgeous :love::love:. I always smile when I see your signature on posts:D

Ahhh I will tell Bailey she will be pleased to here that! She is such a lovely girl, so full of character, the friendliest little thing. Very greedy! The pics I have put on today arent that recent I will have to take some new ones of her :D:D

Awwwwww Bailey you are such a gorgeous little girl!!! You're just like my teddy munchkin, but without ears xx

Ahhh I will tell Bailey she will be pleased to here that! She is such a lovely girl, so full of character, the friendliest little thing. Very greedy! The pics I have put on today arent that recent I will have to take some new ones of her :D:D

I will look forward to seeing those :D

Yah more pictures are coming Yippee. Shes so lovely even without ears. Will that make her more prone to ear infections?

Yah more pictures are coming Yippee. Shes so lovely even without ears. Will that make her more prone to ear infections?

I havent a clue to be honest, she hasnt had one since I have owned her, she has good hearing and loves her ear stumps being rubbed x

My ear less bunnies have never had any problems. I would think it would make them less likely to be infected as they are open to fresh air.

Back