• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gps From Tamworth SORTED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help in picking up some guinea pigs from Tamworth and bringing them part way towards Leicester.?
This needs to be ASAP
thank you

Last edited:
Oh Jill, if I could manage to drive (stupid flippin toe still), I would go and get them.

Do they need collecting from where they are - or are their owners able to meet part way (might be able to persuade Rich, but he is working long hours at the mo, hence asking if they can come part way).

Pref junct 11 of M42.

I thought that the Tamworth rescue may have been very full if you were taking some in. Obviously you may adopting, just a question :shock:

Ah I see Lucy..no it's someone wanting to hand in some piggies..and I have no idea if the local rescues are full or not..but she seems to want them to come here:?

Your reputation goes before you Jill ;):D

Can't help being popular:lol::lol:
Seriously ..I don't know of any rescues in Tamworth..except one that was highlighted ages ago as actually a backyard breeder calling themselves a rescue:?

Just going over to one tonight so I'll see what it's like. A pair of gp's that should have been returned to us went there instead, so I'm off to retrieve them from this rescue in Tamworth.

Hi Jill

I can collect from Tamworth but I'm thinking Sutton is the wrong way for you? I have space to put them (its outdoors though in a 4 x 2 two tier hutch)Let me know if you get stuck and want to take me up on the offer and collect from me at the weekend.

Would be able to do it if you could meet us somewhere on the A5?? It wont be until the 12th/13th though :( Let me know if its any help :) xXx

Thanks for all the kind offers..this is now sorted..
See the two older boys on pics ans stories.." 3 New Honeypigs":D

Back