• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

5 Honeybunnies need your vibes today

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Please think of little Fleur and Kiki who are being speyed today

and also the gorgeous Dreamer who was neutered last week including one retained testicle..but the vet left a cyst on his scrotal sack..so he is back in to my local vet today to have the cyst removed..poor little lad
Dreamera.jpg

Also Dominic and Diggory are in for castration..and poor Dominic is still matted in places..but much better than he was

Last edited:
Vibes for the Honeybunnies xx

Are any at Gamston? One of mine is in at Gamston today to get her molars done...it's been exactly 2 weeks since she had them done last and she is already having real problems eating :(

Vibes for the Honeybunnies xx

Are any at Gamston? One of mine is in at Gamston today to get her molars done...it's been exactly 2 weeks since she had them done last and she is already having real problems eating :(
Hi
no these 3 aren't at Gamston but Dominic and Diggory are..Ange is collecting...and I'm just adding them on thread!

Which of your buns in back in?

I am feeling a lot better thanks, been a rubbish few months, hows the bunsters? :D

Back