• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this ok?

Jade950

Alpha Buck
The grass is a bit wet today from the dew, will it be ok to put the rabbits out in the run, i don't want the in the cage all day they look very sorry for themselves this morning! Bles them.:lol:

Do they have a dry patch/cardboard box/paving slab in the run they can go in/on if they don't like lying on the wet grass?

Or are you concerned about them eating wet grass?
How old are the buns?-Have they eaten grass before?

If they haven't had grass before I would limit their time in the run. I don't know anything about baby rabbits- are they adult rabbits?-Sue:wave:

Hiya sue, they have a pet carrier in there with a towel in, and the buns im putting out aren't babys, two of them are one and the other is 3. They go out in the run most days, but im a bit funny when its wet, don't want them to get ill. But if i have a carrier will that be ok forthem?Thanks :D

Hi jade I'm sure the buns will be fine on the grass.Mine are all on the lawn and they don't mind the dew.The sun is out here so It will dry shortly

Thanks for replies!You've put my mind to rest:D Their out there now, binkying about! They love you lot now :love: hehe

Back