• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bondng Vibes Please U/D Bad News

drpengie

Wise Old Thumper
Moo & Liquorice are going to the bunny camp today to be bonded.

Please can we have huge vibes for an easy pairing.

I am going to be crossing my fingers so much because I tried to do it myself and it didn't work. Here's hoping Sonya can perform miracles!! :shock:

Last edited:
Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvviiiiiiiiiiiiiiibbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss :D

Unfortunately these 2 have absolutely no chance of ever being together. They just immediately launched themselves at each other!!! :cry:

So I have no flippin' idea of what to do now as we cannot have 3 seperate set ups permanently.

Moo I think is bonded with us too much, and she'll possibly be alright as a single bun - well for the time being anyway. But Liquorice needs somebun - you can just tell.

Splodge & Scrumpie are outside and they are totally loved up - would I be able to bond Liquorice in with them do you think? 2 males, 1 female?

Liquorice is currently in the conservatory with a lovely big hutch and free reign of the room. Moo is in the kitchen in a run which we keep tripping over because there is no room for it where it is!! And we have no other space because the rooms in the house are so small :(

Oh I'm so sorry!!:cry::cry:

The threesome sounds like an option - I've seen loads of threads on here with such combinations

Best of luck whatever you decide!

Unfortunately these 2 have absolutely no chance of ever being together. They just immediately launched themselves at each other!!! :cry:

So I have no flippin' idea of what to do now as we cannot have 3 seperate set ups permanently.

Moo I think is bonded with us too much, and she'll possibly be alright as a single bun - well for the time being anyway. But Liquorice needs somebun - you can just tell.

Splodge & Scrumpie are outside and they are totally loved up - would I be able to bond Liquorice in with them do you think? 2 males, 1 female?

Liquorice is currently in the conservatory with a lovely big hutch and free reign of the room. Moo is in the kitchen in a run which we keep tripping over because there is no room for it where it is!! And we have no other space because the rooms in the house are so small :(

I would give them a few months & then try again. My Chocolate & Smirnoff had a fight at first meeting, but were part of a big group - & very close - a year later. Obviously - don't force it - but sometimes they just don't feel like it that day:D

Back