• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbit poop have wings?

Stalvros

Warren Scout
I swear, it ends up at places I never imagine possible -_-.
1stly, how can it end up at a place HIGHER then where the rabbit could leap?
2ndly, how can it end up about 15 meters away on the hamster's cage which is situated on the opposite side of the balcony approximately 5 meters above ground level
3rdly, how can it end up in the supply of HAYBOX which is always sealed??

And no.......
I don't think i 'accidentally' place it there or something.
I'm very careful when it comes to this. No one's been out here too but me.

Either the poops they produce have wings or.....
they must've been super archers with maximum accuracy level during their past life or something.....

:D

I think they just stick to everything, and it only needs you to brush against them. After I clean the shed out, i'm pretty sure I carry nuggets around with me on my clothes which fall off afterwards. It's the only reason I have for them appearing in the bathroom.

Unless they can fire them uzi-style? I always thought it was a wasp that stung me on the way out of the shed. Maybe it was Fredit........

hello louralou ^_^
How's your wabbit?

ummm, so they'll poo/pee as much? :(

He's as cheeky as ever but I love him so! :love:

Oh yes, they'll still pee and poop just as much. I have no idea where all that poop comes from, I'm sure I pick up a massive pile and 5 minutes later, they'll be another massive pile! :lol:

im actually trying to reduce the amount my rabbit eats.
Not because i'm mean or anything but............

I don't see them doing ANYTHING at all!
It's just....... eat....... sleep....... eat...... sleep........
I wonder if it's good for their diet

thats all pebble did. Until today :D she has had acess to her pen all day :D x
and has been loveing it, shes been runnig, jumping, binkying :D i had to lock her in her hutch so she would eat her breakfast this morning!! :shock: :lol:

I wont be able to do this when im back at school tho as her pen isnt secure :cry: x

Eating is the main part of what a bunny does really! They need access to hay all day long with a very small amount of pellets in the morning and evening. Carlton doesn't do alot during the day, he just lazes about, eats, sleeps. He has a mad run in the evening but he doesn't do it every night. Even at my Mum's in the garden, his binkies and mad runs are inbetween munching.

Oh, i don't mind the hay.
I've got bucket-full of 'em

I'm more worried about how fast they're chomping on those palletes -_-
They're eating as fast as i'm drinking water :(

The ratio i gave is 70% hay and 30% pallete.
But i was told 80% hay and 20% pallete from this forum.

With the palletes, they hardly are the hay -_-.
Or maybe should i just wait till both the hay and palletes are finished before i refill? Or just refill whichever ones finish faster?

Pellets should only be about 5% of the daily diet, they hardly need any at all, it's just junk food to bunnies really. it doesn't work their teeth as much as hay does. I'd cut right back with the pellets. They'll act starving but they really won't be. It will encourage them to eat more hay too.

Pellets should only be about 5% of the daily diet, they hardly need any at all, it's just junk food to bunnies really. it doesn't work their teeth as much as hay does. I'd cut right back with the pellets. They'll act starving but they really won't be. It will encourage them to eat more hay too.

whaaaa....................?????
now you tell me 5%
okay great~
i'm gonna........ STUFF the cage full of hay and very very VERY little palletes~

I just had to laugh - poo has wings:lol:
i find it on the stairs, it has flown right through the dining room, lounge and hallway first!

I felt something inside my slipper today, took it off, gave it a shake & out rolled.................you guessed it, rabbit poo!!!!!!!!!:shock::lol:

i was at the dentist and waiting for the taxi home guess what rolled off my elbow..yup it stayed there event hru the dental exam!:shock: POO!!

and why is it that every time i get into bed no poops but when i get out there sure enough is a bunny poo or two..usually crusjed by my huge behind in my sleep i guess!:lol::lol:

i find bunny poo everywhere whent hey dont get access to upstairs etc..ive solved the mystery...the cats when they were weeny weeny kittens used to love playing pat the bunny poo..hide the bunny poo under the chair/rug...etc etc and we even caught them carying it aorund in their mouths to drop it and play with it somewhere else:shock::shock: that was bertie poops of course tho...nice big frenchie doodies:lol:

but i guess maybe they still do it when im not looking and any doodie will do!:lol:

hya nicholas...:wave: bet the buns are getting bigger now....bless em.

yup hay hay hay..pellets are only a very small amount of their diet..and hay means more poops but healthy poops.....and a healthy tummy. too many pellets mean gianing weight and not chewing enough..in my bif rabbits case..sticky poo bum too..:ewww:

if you can fit anohter pot on your balcony grow some hay or grass seeds in it for them to nible on as a treat....if you pick it from a public park etc you dont know whats been on it..like dpg wee or poo or chemicals...weed sprays....etc
if you cant buy seeds then look at the grass in the park and pick some seed heads. have fun!

:lol: poo with wings..love it!:lol:

hey maybe we should resurrect the poo thread again..the one with pics including poo sizes..poo art :lol:

Back