• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Carlton's first time in the rain....

"THE TENTS NOT OPEN WHY IS THE TENT NOT OPEN FOR MEEEEEEEEE" he does seem to sit in front of it he sayin open sesame hehe id his fur go all frizzy too

"THE TENTS NOT OPEN WHY IS THE TENT NOT OPEN FOR MEEEEEEEEE" he does seem to sit in front of it he sayin open sesame hehe id his fur go all frizzy too

:lol: I think that's what the body shake was for! :lol: His magic skills are a bit poor. I did open the door so he had somewhere dry to shelter but he found a better place behind the shed!

I
thlove6.gif
thlove6.gif
thlove6.gif
Carlton.

Bless him
thMood.gif

He spent the first 5 minutes shaking his feet as he hopped about, he was most disapproving of wet tootsies! :lol:

Haha. :lol: Alfie was out yesterday morning & the grass was damp - I bent down to stroke him & he flicked his wet feet right in my face. :shock:

Carlton I've heard it said that rain water makes bunny fur lovely and soft, so don't worry little man.

Rabswood

Back