• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drake and Josh are getting one of these:

Lucky buns but blimey that is a lot of money Jack, we just use the large ones from Wilko (£10.99) and unclip the lid to get buns in that dont like front loading.

Lucky buns but blimey that is a lot of money Jack, we just use the large ones from Wilko (£10.99) and unclip the lid to get buns in that dont like front loading.

We are selling the other two though, so we thought we could get a dearer one them might last us a bit longer.
Jack:D

I was looking at that for my pairs..!

Waiting till i got more money to obtain 3.

Just need to find another one for 5 lol..

x

My 3 have one of those too.. its so much easier than the normal carriers and plenty of space for them. Oscar gets to use it too :D

Thats why I thought it would be great:D

The one ive got now only opens at the front, so this one, I can pick them up and put them in:D
Jack x

its good bcus to get them out when they dont want to comne out i use the top, but when i pop them in the run i can just open their door!

Back