• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

People with groups of bunnies

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper
I would love to have a bunnie group. Currently all mine live in male/female pairs.

I'm wondering if it would be possible once the babies have been neutered to bond them in with Treacle and Snow (m/f 2 mini lops) babies are 1m and 1f.

What do people think?

Rabswood

I have kept all but one of my Ronny's babies. She's fab with them all. She is a tempramental little thing and is being spayed in the next few weeks. She has 1 13 week female, 2 9 week old females and 2 9 week old males. I am seeing little bonds develop within the group.:)

Snow the adult male lop seems pretty chilled but I'm wondering about baby Saffron as he is now starting to mature but not yet ready to be neutered (I wouldn't attempt bonding until both babies had been neutered anyway). I'm just worried about 2 males together.

Rabswood

domino used to chase pebbles n pull her fur if he even saw peanut sometimes.

Jelly used to be a stroppy little madam.

they are all a group now, and i NEVER would have thought it would work, try it:D:D

Back