• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Nugget!

RubyRed

New Kit
Hiya

I have posted a few questions before and now would like you all to see some pics of little Nugs! ( I hope this works...)

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

For those of you who don't know, I am fostering him for my friend while she decides what she is doing. I've had him since Monday and he is the sweetest little guy! He licks you and sits down to watch TV. I love him so much already :oops:

Thanks guys! I really don't know how I will be able to give him up :cry:

He does really like his harness - I am quite suprised tbh - I thought he'd go crazy but he doesn't seem to notice it is on! He sits still so we can put it on and take it off as well. We just follow him about on his lead but I think I'm going to get a flexi lead so he can go a bit further from us.

He's gorgeous

He is such a sweety. If you find you need a new home for him get in touch I would definately love him, will be looking for a husbun fo my little Cookie she is nearly back to full strength and sounds like he has a similar personality. :love:

Back