• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yeeha and Blue...

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
have been together for five hours and have been ignoring each other for four!

yeehaandblue001.jpg
"nice to meet you"

yeehaandblue002.jpg
blue spruces himself up for his date

yeehaandblue004.jpg
yeeha waits for her man..

yeehaandblue007.jpg
lol look at the size difference :lol::lol:

but about 40 mins later, it seemed like yeeha was bored with her new man alredy..

001.jpg

lol shes ASLEEP

003.jpg

Poor little blue!

lol its so funny cus he looks like hes trying to get her to like him and she just ignores him completly. n then he looks up at me as if 'she doesnt like me'

bless him!

Awww cute! When she wakes up I'd take the plastic tub out, that should help speed things along a bit. Didn't realise she was so big :shock::lol:

Awww cute! When she wakes up I'd take the plastic tub out, that should help speed things along a bit. Didn't realise she was so big :shock::lol:

lol its a good example of what i was saying in the car shes LOADS bigger than jelly, shes sooo much longer!

i dont know how it happened!

do u think i should? she seems to like it in there, she isnt terratorial over it, she lets him eat hay out of it around her lol

lol its a good example of what i was saying in the car shes LOADS bigger than jelly, shes sooo much longer!

i dont know how it happened!

do u think i should? she seems to like it in there, she isnt terratorial over it, she lets him eat hay out of it around her lol

Totally agree with the idea about removing the litter tray, they are there to find love and to meet and greet each other, not to hide away from each other.

Totally agree with the idea about removing the litter tray, they are there to find love and to meet and greet each other, not to hide away from each other.

hmm i only popped it in there because i thought they would share some hay, maybe i should scatter the hay instead?

were popping down to tescos so i am going to take them with us in the carrier, and then sort the box out when im back :D

well u know jelly licked louise thru the mesh when she was here? she did it to alison aswell yesterday!

and then she jumped on a stool and acted all angelic!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: least when the bloke from work came to meet alvin the little demon behaved exactly as i said he would.... i dont beleive Jelly is a demon no more :p

I'd take the box out too ... just dump the hay in a heap on the floor! Looks like quite a big space for bonding in too ... is there any way you can section it off a bit? Just to make them have to interact a little more? Keep us posted! x

I'd take the box out too ... just dump the hay in a heap on the floor! Looks like quite a big space for bonding in too ... is there any way you can section it off a bit? Just to make them have to interact a little more? Keep us posted! x

hmmm i could put a metal pen in there tomorrow n half it, just tonight i dont want to sleep in the passage by the back door as its cold lol, so il leave them as they r tonight as i am confident they wont spat, and will shorten the space 2moro so the bonding can progress.

went for a car ride and they snuggled:)

we have had mutual grooming, i halved the room and nothing,, they still ignored each other, i made it even smaller, to like a third, and suddenly she developed a humping interested and humped poor blue the wrong way for about 2 minut, when she moved he was as flat as a pancake, thought shes squished him!

but he has been grooming for her for a while now. its still not 'love' like ive seen with my bunnies but they r happy together.

Back