PDA

View Full Version : Homecheck needed in Billericay

Starlight
31-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Skittles may have found her perfect home!!

But i need a homecheck done beforehand. Though it isnt too far from me, mum cannot drive a lot as her illness has been worse the past few weeks.

Would be a great help. xx

Tinsel
31-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Kris, once the homecheck is done will the bun need to be delivered too or will they collect?

Starlight
31-08-2008, 05:25 PM
Kris, once the homecheck is done will the bun need to be delivered too or will they collect?

She will be bringing her male to me i think and then i think they will collect the pair of them at the end of bonding :)

Tinsel
31-08-2008, 05:43 PM
Ah okay..was wondering about whether I could combine the homecheck with collecting the hutches from Missy/collecting the foster buns from you on Monday (if Monday pm is still okay with you?)

Starlight
31-08-2008, 05:47 PM
Ah okay..was wondering about whether I could combine the homecheck with collecting the hutches from Missy/collecting the foster buns from you on Monday (if Monday pm is still okay with you?)

That would be great :D
Are you talking about tomorrow Monday?
Roughly what time? And ill inform the woman.

Tinsel
31-08-2008, 06:12 PM
I leave work at about 3.30. Yes tomorrow if that's okay with you. Not sure which it's best to go to first? Missy or Skittles' home? Or I could go to Missy on my way to you as planned then come to you with Missy's hutches/collect foster buns, then homecheck on the way home? You'd have to tell me what the homecheck involves exactly and I'd need her postcode and phone number.

Starlight
31-08-2008, 07:09 PM
I leave work at about 3.30. Yes tomorrow if that's okay with you. Not sure which it's best to go to first? Missy or Skittles' home? Or I could go to Missy on my way to you as planned then come to you with Missy's hutches/collect foster buns, then homecheck on the way home? You'd have to tell me what the homecheck involves exactly and I'd need her postcode and phone number.

Tomorrow i wont get in til about 7:30pm as o/h is treating me to an afternoon in Camden, would it be okay if you got to mine for 7:45pm?

Ill pm you details :)