• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homecheck needed in Billericay

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Skittles may have found her perfect home!!

But i need a homecheck done beforehand. Though it isnt too far from me, mum cannot drive a lot as her illness has been worse the past few weeks.

Would be a great help. xx

Kris, once the homecheck is done will the bun need to be delivered too or will they collect?

Ah okay..was wondering about whether I could combine the homecheck with collecting the hutches from Missy/collecting the foster buns from you on Monday (if Monday pm is still okay with you?)

Ah okay..was wondering about whether I could combine the homecheck with collecting the hutches from Missy/collecting the foster buns from you on Monday (if Monday pm is still okay with you?)

That would be great :D
Are you talking about tomorrow Monday?
Roughly what time? And ill inform the woman.

I leave work at about 3.30. Yes tomorrow if that's okay with you. Not sure which it's best to go to first? Missy or Skittles' home? Or I could go to Missy on my way to you as planned then come to you with Missy's hutches/collect foster buns, then homecheck on the way home? You'd have to tell me what the homecheck involves exactly and I'd need her postcode and phone number.

I leave work at about 3.30. Yes tomorrow if that's okay with you. Not sure which it's best to go to first? Missy or Skittles' home? Or I could go to Missy on my way to you as planned then come to you with Missy's hutches/collect foster buns, then homecheck on the way home? You'd have to tell me what the homecheck involves exactly and I'd need her postcode and phone number.

Tomorrow i wont get in til about 7:30pm as o/h is treating me to an afternoon in Camden, would it be okay if you got to mine for 7:45pm?

Ill pm you details :)

Back