• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the cutest little bunny

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Our newest arrival is the cutest baby rex bunny. Raine rescued her from a pet shop as she had been having fits while in the shop and her future was uncertain. She has been named Sienna and is the most wonderful colour. Sienna is very bright and currently running around under the sofa.

Here she is, the photos don't really do her justice but she doesn't stay still for a minute.

HPIM1172.jpg

HPIM1171.jpg

HPIM1173.jpg

HPIM1174.jpg

HPIM1175.jpg

No, she hasn't had any since she was removed from sale and taken off the shop floor. Unfortunately her brother fitted and died :cry:

from what i can see she is a loverly lynx colour, light orange with a lilac tinge on the tip of the fur, with blue gray eyes are her eyes that colour cant really tell with the flash ?

Another pretty girl called Sienna :D She looks very happy and settled already :) Here's her namesake ...
P1070014.jpg

Oh wow another Sienna. I picked the name because I was trying to think of something different and not steal another forum bunny's name :lol::lol: But it's good to know there is another Sienna bunny out there :D

Back