• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Xmas And Bdays.

Jade950

Alpha Buck
What do you get your buns for xmas and bdays, if you get anything ?
Harley and Piglet will be 1 on Tuesday, wandering what to buy them, although between all 4 of them they've been extremely spolit this weekend!Hehe

Aww wow that looks great! Was thinking of getting them some different types of hay, are vine balls ok for rabbits? I know willow balls are but couldnt seem to find any of these on hay experts?

Aww wow that looks great! Was thinking of getting them some different types of hay, are vine balls ok for rabbits? I know willow balls are but couldnt seem to find any of these on hay experts?

vine balls are great mine love them!

for dominos birthday he got a carrot patch toy, and some timothy hay which was a real treat cus we get bales of farm hay (which they love).

then for pebbles gotch day, they got willow balls, and a chew toy, all of ther other presents they kindly (themselves of course) donated to Fife Rabbit Rescue!

oh right, ill get them then thankyou! Aww bet they loved you afterwards :D ;) Don't mean to sound stupid but whats a 'gotch day'?:oops:

oh right, ill get them then thankyou! Aww bet they loved you afterwards :D ;) Don't mean to sound stupid but whats a 'gotch day'?:oops:

well because i adopted pebbles from the RSPCA and she was a stray, we dont know her birthday. so every year ont hr 5th august we celebrate her 'got you day'...the day we got her.

so its like her birthday

Yeah, thats a great idea! What about christmas, what do your buns get then ?

last year they all got a willow basket, and they were filled with treats! each bun got one, ihave a piccie somewhere. i also gave some away on here in exchange for a donation for my foster bunnyes treatment, so i think i have a piccie

Aww! I might do that this year for mine, get them all a little treat basket, i usually get them all new water bottles and bowls as well as a few little treats! WOuld love to see piccy :D

Back