• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honeybunny's Thomas rehomed - we have pics!!

Tinsel

Wise Old Thumper
Here's the gentleman himself (now going by the name of Merlin) enjoying his new surroundings...

Picture674.jpg

hmm...I see other bunnies....

Picture673.jpg

but surely this is MY garden now?

Picture677.jpg

ah, that's how to get apples....

Picture678.jpg

num num....

Picture682.jpg

me likes this grass

Picture679.jpg

and there's lots of it and it's all mine!!! :D

He is, I think, and will do even more once he starts feeling properly at home here. Thank you so much again for delivering him. And love your new sig.. Missy's work? It's gorgeous!!

He is, I think, and will do even more once he starts feeling properly at home here. Thank you so much again for delivering him. And love your new sig.. Missy's work? It's gorgeous!!

twas me indeed! now i can look at sweetpea allll day :D:D

she even let me stroke her :D

thomas/merlin is sooo gorgeous

Lovely piccies of Merlin,have the others accepted him ok?

He must be having the time of his life!

Last edited:
It's a pleasure, Jill. Thank you for suggesting him!

The others have been okay with him touch wood, Biscuit. He seems very submissive and I think his body language is non-provocative. Drusilla chased him a couple of times but only briefly. No fur pulling/biting/sustained chasing. Actually I think it's not that she really chased him; she just approached him and he ran! But Carrot was like that with her at first and now they're firm friends. So fingers crossed it keeps going smoothly. Will try him in the shed tonight with the main group and see how that goes. I'll do some gardening nearby so I can monitor. My feeling is he'll be fine though..let's keep hoping!

Hes looking settled already. Well done everyone. Such a gorgeous bun.

Its lovely Louise to see Sweetpea again.

Oh bless him. What a lucky bunny! Thay garden looks like bunny paradise my buns are sooooo jealous.

How many other buns does he live with and what are their sexes? I would love to group some of mine.

Rabswood

Aw thanks everyone! Merlin sends noserubs....

Rabswood, I have thirteen buns now but only two are girls. I find them much more territorial than the boys, most of whom are really easy-going. They sleep in a shed in a big bunny-pile and are free range for daylight hours. :)

Update: Merlin in shed with others - listened outside for an hour to check no sounds of fighting but all calm and settled, just as usual. Looks like Merlin is settling in with his new friends... :D

Last edited:
I'm glad to hear Merlin is settling in well! :love:

He is so pretty, I love his light brown coloring in the back of his neck!!

Aw thanks everyone! Merlin sends noserubs....

Rabswood, I have thirteen buns now but only two are girls. I find them much more territorial than the boys, most of whom are really easy-going. They sleep in a shed in a big bunny-pile and are free range for daylight hours. :)

Update: Merlin in shed with others - listened outside for an hour to check no sounds of fighting but all calm and settled, just as usual. Looks like Merlin is settling in with his new friends... :D

Wow that's amazing. Pehaps having all that free range time is what keeps them chilled?

I would love to see them asleep in a big bunny pile, I bet they look adorable.

Rabswood

Back