• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Another hello!

winterborn

New Kit
Hi there! :wave:

My name is Gail, I'm sort of a student but currently taking a year out to start back on different tracks ... nothing very much to write about!

I have one lovely little bunny called Foo, a two year old, sandy-brown coloured dwarf-lop boy. He's jointly "owned" by myself and my younger brother, but has turned into a whole family pet over time because he's that friendly! I have to admit I was a bit foolish with him at first, I really didn't know that two or more rabbits could get along happily together until fairly recently ... he seems very happy and healthy though, and is very friendly and intelligent. He's also very close with my family's 10-year old black Labrador, Max! They snuggle up and groom each other when Foo's allowed inside! :)

Here he is, with his favourite occasional treat ... I think by the slightly wet looking spiky fur on his head here, he's just been given some attention by the dog!
DSC00069-1.jpg

Back