• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiding rabbits lol

holder

Alpha Buck
Just had to share this with you, i had to get some strong plastic to cover the boys big run for when it rains, i mangaged to get it on the run & cover it over so i can put them outside when its rainning, which it is chucking it down today :(
I got them into the run but they was so scared,The plastic cover fighten them, one ran into the litter box to hide & the othe ran into his box tunnel lol, i went inside to do their toast but they was still hiding. They are still fighten of me :cry: & i've had them for a year an half, but when i started to talk to them to come out, they both come running to me lol & not for the toast, it made my day really has i know they come to me to feel safe, so i sat with them for a while & they went off eating the grass, & an hour on they are still eating grass & bone dry lool.
Its the first time they have ever come & sat with me lol & it was a lovely feeling :wave:

awww thats so sweet... it really makes it special when your buns decide they actually do like you!! and not just the food you give them!

Back