• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the silliest thing your rabbit has ever done?

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Apache just leapt into a rice pudding :shock::shock:

Does anyone else have any ridiculous tales to share?

(I don't leave rice puddings lying around, I put it down on my desk and before I could stop him he'd jumped onto the chair and from there into the pudding)

Last edited:
Sounds like what I just posted on another thread. Munch jumped up onto my sons plate right into a pile of tomato ketchup & then proceeded to leave a little red trail of sauce all over the floor :lol:

Maisie fell into the loo as Daniel forgot to shut it and she usually jumps up on the lid:roll:

Years ago I decided to surprise hubby and paint out the garage for him.

Sniffy (my red dutch) was out and about, but mostly in the garden.
I stopped for a break and put the paint tray on the back step and not long after heard a scattering sound.

Sniffy was coming in the house, jumped in the paint tray and straight back out again.
He did about two laps of the kitchen before he dived in the living room, where he ran round and round the table with me frantically trying to catch him.:lol::lol:

I had so much clearing up to do I never got to finish the garage:lol:

Jumped into baked beans on toast!!! :) Also Splodge scaled the wall of the conservatory and got nearly to the roof :shock: :lol:

me and the o/h were having meatballs on our laps watching tele and we didnt see Missy who had sat on top of the sofa. Ste shouted at the tele (think we were watching rugby or something) and missy jumped straight into his plate of spaghetti and meatballs. I swear, im still finding spots of tomato sauce weeks later. It went everywhere... :?

glad Im not the only one whose bun thinks its funny to stand in human dinner

the other day guinness was racing roundthe run at top speed and accidentally landed both front paws in his water bowl, he looked so appalled and horrified, he was licking them for ages!

Back