• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the run!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
today me and my dad put two runs together to make a 14 foot x 3 foot run for my four bunsters!!

not great piccies but here they are:

not many of jelly as sheis being very lazy today!

bunsintherun014.jpg
ickle pebbles

bunsintherun002.jpg

bunsintherun028.jpg
any photos fromt he tunnel came out orange bcus of the material lol

bunsintherun029.jpg

bunsintherun034.jpg
"me still luv you pebbles!"

bunsintherun041.jpg
"but i love my mummy too"]

bunsintherun057.jpg

bunsintherun060.jpg
"but nobody loves me do they'!"

bunsintherun070.jpg
"better eat all this grass!"

Awwww so adorable :love: And so lovely to meet them yesterday :D

How's the bonding going today?? Edit: don't worry, found the thread :lol:

Awwww so adorable :love: And so lovely to meet them yesterday :D

How's the bonding going today??

just ignoring each other n if blue tries to moutn yeeha she rusn away, then they ignore each other for another hour, then blue goes to sniff her, and she runs away lol

but she she keeps doing flops! :? :lol:

how Sweet! :love: Love the one of the 3... shame peanut butter wasnt lying there with them :lol: xXx you always take such good piccys xXx

Aw they look happy today!! lol no fighting?!

Well done guys!!!

xx

they havent fought since the day u were here, i never see any fluff lying around now!

pebbles HAS to groom peanut if she wants to lay down next to him, or with the group ive noticed but she is hapto oblidge most of the time!

they havent fought since the day u were here, i never see any fluff lying around now!

pebbles HAS to groom peanut if she wants to lay down next to him, or with the group ive noticed but she is hapto oblidge most of the time!

Must of being my presence lol...or the OH's lol. Usually has that affect come to think of it lol...

Any luck with the sig huni?

xx

Must of being my presence lol...or the OH's lol. Usually has that affect come to think of it lol...

Any luck with the sig huni?

xx

i made a post asking yout PM me the piccies asi stupidly emptied my Pm box lol but i dont think u saw it! if youcould do it again for me please :oops:

Back