• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What does your bun try to steal

Kipper

Mama Doe
I was just eating a flake when Munch jumped up on my lap & tried to grab it. He didnt seem bothered when I explained he couldnt have it cos choc is poisonous to buns

Oatcakes - Nairn's or equivalent. It's the only thing Jim will actually climb up me for.

Bunnymugged for my biccies :lol:

Lol little monsters. Yesterday Munch actually jumped up on my sons plate & slid across the ketchup then jumped down leaving a red trail over the floor

My Humphrey is a complete stealer!

So far he has stolen and hidden, my mobile phone, one of my work shoes, some of my underwear :oops:, a belt and he tried to steal one of my dvd boxes when I caught him and a tug of war then happened! lol

He is such a hoarder!

My Humphrey is a complete stealer!

So far he has stolen and hidden, my mobile phone, one of my work shoes, some of my underwear :oops:, a belt and he tried to steal one of my dvd boxes when I caught him and a tug of war then happened! lol

He is such a hoarder!

Lol & there was me just expecting the buns to be taking food & treats. Your bun is the Raffles of the rabbit world :lol:

Sorrel loves my hosuekeys, so I got her a rattly toy of her own, but she ignores it and takes my keys anyway :roll:

All my buns will try to steal any kind of human food including wrappers out of the bin. eww :lol:

My toast and my porridge!!! Also the my birds have their millet spray stolen it happens to be poking out of the bottom of the cage!!

Munch will pinch anything made of choc. When he was a baby he made off with a very large choc bar it was bigger then he was. He was literally dragging it across the floor to his hutch at great speed with the kids running after him :lol:

Our four once mobbed my OH when he had a bag of popcorn! :D And Hoops once managed to bite the end off an ice cream cone ... she did it VERY quickly!! x

to this date domino has eaten, sour cream pringles, skips, and marmite on toast :shock: :shock: :shock:

all by him beign sneaky!

Pipin goes MENTAL for cheese & onion walkers! She'll steal the empty packet and stick her head in it to see if there's anything left in there. She also likes custard creams.. :oops:

biggles likes to run off with my honey on toast, if i give him a teeny bit of crust with honey on, he looks at me as if im stupid, " nooooooooooooo mooooommmmm i want yourrrrrrrrss silly, so you have to chase me house the house for it ":evil::roll: he runs off with it licks some honey off then nibbles and brings it back, im like "what, im not going to eat it now,"
oh and the odd sox and bra, i swear hes camp

This is Gregory after he jumped right up onto my knee and stole pizza crust!

Gregory-1.jpg

He was most put out when I took it back off him!

Jam on toast. Put it on the coffee table, went to the kitchen to get my cuppa, came back..........and no toast. Darling bun had stolen it and by the time I found where the hell he was hiding, there was none left. And he was covered head to tail in jam. He REALLY didn't appreciate the bath he had to have. Grubby sticky little bun!!
Hes stolen socks and my work ID a couple of times too. :roll:

Ours like the bread I sometimes put out for the birds, one can actually scale the bird table pole to get to it :roll:

One likes taking your shoe even if your wearing it, its quite funny to see a bunny trying to drag you home by your shoe :lol:

Parsley stole my partner!

My partner found him lost on the allotments and since then I haven't had a look in. This morning when he went off to work for 3 days away he spent 15 minutes stroking and petting Parsley and then gave me a (very) quick peck on the cheek!

:roll::roll::roll::roll:

*lol*

Yoda steals the buttons off the remote...oh and she always trys to get my cheese topped baps for some reason :shock:

Jam on toast. Put it on the coffee table, went to the kitchen to get my cuppa, came back..........and no toast. Darling bun had stolen it and by the time I found where the hell he was hiding, there was none left. And he was covered head to tail in jam. He REALLY didn't appreciate the bath he had to have. Grubby sticky little bun!!
Hes stolen socks and my work ID a couple of times too. :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back