• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Rabbits wont stop binkying!!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
my dad put two zooplus runs 2gether, so its 14 x 3 foot for them, and i bought them a new play tunnel from the car booty today for £1.50 but its 1.8 metres long!!

they wont stop binkying and tearing about, im so happy!

for months i have wanted to se emy four, as a bonded group playing in a massive run

:D:D:D:D:D

whats that i hear? you want piccies? oh...well only if you insist!

*scurries off with camera*

How can you post & not have the piccies ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we have to wait *stamps foot just like mybunnies Coco*

Where are they ? :? :D

Doesn't it make your heart glad to see a happy rabbit. I have just ordered a very large new run for my Mint. His current one is 6 ft long / 4 ft, but that doesn't provide enough space for running and 'going crazy' and the new one is also top opening so I can sit in there too. I am dreadfully excited and am planning how to palce all his little houses and toys !

Where are they ? :? :D

Doesn't it make your heart glad to see a happy rabbit. I have just ordered a very large new run for my Mint. His current one is 6 ft long / 4 ft, but that doesn't provide enough space for running and 'going crazy' and the new one is also top opening so I can sit in there too. I am dreadfully excited and am planning how to palce all his little houses and toys !

oh i know what you mean, they used to have a 7 foot run each, but now they r a group they r joined together and they r sooo happy

Back