• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bonding vibes please.....

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
for Siouxie (aka madam duvet :lol:) and the guiness ...one of our former rescues .

we are starting in around 10 mins ... just off to take my valium :roll: :roll:

also gonna try try Bracken with a friend ;)

Awww I hope my boy is going to be a gentleman...tell him I miss him. :love: who is bracken's friend?

guiness is being such a darling ... he is soooo chilled ( paying more attention to the food than his intended :roll:)

Siouxie is a bit confused ...im not sure she knows what is expected of her :roll:
She was very nervous at first but seems a bit happier now .

we have had no fighting ... bit of chasing but only when Siouxie gets spooked and runs around the cage....

Siouxie is desperate to be groomed :p

so ... so far looking pretty good . ;)

guiness is being such a darling ... he is soooo chilled ( paying more attention to the food than his intended :roll:)

Siouxie is a bit confused ...im not sure she knows what is expected of her :roll:
She was very nervous at first but seems a bit happier now .

we have had no fighting ... bit of chasing but only when Siouxie gets spooked and runs around the cage....

Siouxie is desperate to be groomed :p

so ... so far looking pretty good . ;)

There's a surprise :lol: :lol:

I'm glad he's behaving, he seemed a bit spooked yesterday, but then that's not surprising!

just been speaking to angie and she says they have both been grooming each other.:D should be ok to go home in a couple of days.

Back