• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does Anyone Have One of These ?

I have got one Jane.
It is attached to Angels shed.
OH extended the run bit by another 5ft she loves it:D
It is very well made and easy to clean.

Is it the whole thing is 6.5 ft x 2.5 ft x 3.5 ft, I dont think its very big if thats including the run space but I might be reading it wrong :oops: Im really bad at measuring stuff :oops: :lol:

I think a hutch ontop of a run would offer more space and have a bigger enclosed area :)

Are you thinking of getting one Jane? :) x

Is it the whole thing is 6.5 ft x 2.5 ft x 3.5 ft, I dont think its very big if thats including the run space but I might be reading it wrong :oops: Im really bad at measuring stuff :oops: :lol:

I think a hutch ontop of a run would offer more space and have a bigger enclosed area :)

Are you thinking of getting one Jane? :) x

I agree it does seem really narrow

My mother has 1 something similiar to this one for her hens. It looks good but I think its too small for a bun without a large run attached to it

I have seen them in a garden centre and I know someone who has one. I would say they are only really suitable for small buns as the bit under the enclosed part is quite low and so is the nest box. If you add weather protection around it, the whole thing would make a good sized "hutch" but would still need a run, or it would make a good base for a house bun :).

The run part is 5.5ft x 2.5ft x 3.5ft high (the bit under the enclosed part is just over 1ft high), and the enclosed part is 3ft x 2.5 ft x 2ft high but the nest box is only about 1ft high.

Thanks for your replies. I am not thinking of buying one but I know of someone who is so I will pass on your comments

:)

Back