• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

protection not illness ????

animal ry

Warren Veteran
well my mum has set me off so im asking the experts at ru!! :D

basicly angel has always been protective of my oldest and first bun buscit wich is cute but lately shes been taking it to far a few months ago she growled at anyone and went for them for even talking to buscit now yesterday i went to give buscit a hug and she went for me!!! i have picked her up and she is fine a few cuts from attacking her grandaughter and minnie :cry: and buscit doesnt have any marks and seems fine within himself but when our hamster was ill with cancer the other one wouldent let us go near him and he protected him and im worryed what if buscit is ill and thats why angel has gone ott she only alows her daughter snowball to see dad no one elce :shock::( what could be going on???? :?

Umm are they bonded in a group?

they where but angel attacked hope for going near buscit then minnie was next she groomed her daughter though :shock: strange how i called her nagel and shes anything but ;) no she is not netured :oops: could she be ill??? annoying mum making me worry :(

Sorry I cant get my head round your post, im just being an idiot :oops:

So Angel was in a group with the other buns, but is now on her own because they were fighting?

How old is Angel? I think she just needs spaying :) My Scarlett was a nightmare before her spay and was really starting to pick on Trip :shock: :lol: Then once she has recovered you could try indroducing her to the group :)

I guess she could be ill but to be honest none of us can really tell you that with the information you have given, if you are worried she is ill then the vet is the first place to try :) Is she eating, drinking and going to the toilet?

Sorry I cant get my head round your post, im just being an idiot :oops:

So Angel was in a group with the other buns, but is now on her own because they were fighting?

How old is Angel? I think she just needs spaying :) My Scarlett was a nightmare before her spay and was really starting to pick on Trip :shock: :lol: Then once she has recovered you could try indroducing her to the group :)

I guess she could be ill but to be honest none of us can really tell you that with the information you have given, if you are worried she is ill then the vet is the first place to try :) Is she eating, drinking and going to the toilet?

she is 3 and she is with buscit shes eating drinking her tolit is a bit runy but apart form that nothing major when it comes to eating:shock:

she has always been like that :oops: well she has gotton worse

i think she needs spaying hun. :) x
Pebble is like that, grunting, lungeing, thumping!!
and she atackes me not another rabbit. :roll:
hopefully she will be getting spayed in oct half term x

I agree she probably needs spaying, but if any doubt about her health a vet visit is always best. :)

Back