• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit toys.

Pringle

Warren Veteran
Is their a good site to get toys for rabbits, balls etc to throw around, been lookng for a while and cant find a good one :(, xx

I gave mine cat toys, they were cheap from tesco, Charlie loves his little barrel thing out of that pack, think there were about 5 toys for a pound.

I'm not sure about sites but.
I get Poppy's toys from petshops. Most petshops do rabbit toys.
I got her a plastic ball with a litte jingley bell in it. It was 2 for £1. Or to save money give her things you'd have around the house. You know like Toilet or kitchen roll tubes or those little cereal boxes (they're quite small you get them in packs of 8) Poppy loves playing with them. I stuff them with veggies or fruit and put a little rabbit chocolate drop at the bottom or middle. It's a good way for rabbits to amuse themselves whilst eating. Also cut holes (big enough for bunny to fit through) in cardboard boxes if your garden is big enough, it's a good toy for nice weather. Poppy also loves pillows. And you know those little tubes for cats and dogs? It's like one huge bit with a whole in it and two material tubes joined on? I got her one of those, she likes that too. Try different things and see what your rabbit enjoys.

Thanks everyone for the ideas, im aware of the hay experts site but not been on any of the rest will have a proper look through tomorrow:D thank you xx

:)shouldn't of looked at this one :roll: just spent £50 on goodies from rossrabbits!!!:oops: they have a great selection of toys + those water bottles that don't leak !! those standard one have been driving me crazy!!

if toys are very expensive i have found home made toys jsut as effective
play sticks... cut apple tree branches
tunnels=cardboard pieces stuck together using sellotape and made into triangels
castles= cardboard boxes free after going around supermarket wilkos adn asking for the large empty kind...lol cut holes in sides and bun has a new hideaway
treat despensor=brown paper bag tied at one end wth small hole in it to allow treeats to tumble out
kabob
piece of string adn use a corkscrew to drill holes in your veg or other skwere and thread the treats onto string..tie up to mesh pannel./
for toss toys= cardboard tolietroll inners or kitchen roll tubes cut holes in side with knife adn ush treats such as cabbage carrot stick.... apple stick into holes bun has to nibble at edges to pull it ou..holes must be a tight fit.
or toilet roll inners stuffed with hay...Yumm

digging box-large wilko tub cuta hole in it in the side which will be big enough for bunny to go through... attatch a cardboard box to the side the right way up..ie open end at top so that any dirt kicked out of the box will go into box and not on floor if indoors...or place a large old sheet or mat beneath box.. half fill tub with earth or sand which ever you prefer...and allow buny to dig..can burry trreats in it too like carrot pieces etc.. nb i would only bury treats in earth though
less messy version... shred 2 newspapers put into cardboard box turn box so is a hideaway and cut a hole in the side....

Back