• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

panic mouse!

purplebumble

Warren Veteran
well my kitty cats were 2 years old today.....i dont know how either of them have made it this far with their mad streak and thinking they are bunnies:shock:

they play more than they did when they were kittens cant keep up with them..but they get bored as humans get tired and slow down..and the other bunnies dont wnat to play all the time.

so today i spent money i havent got..about £16...on a motorised cat toy..its weird its a plastic mouse with a metal tail that you attach a wand to and the wand has a fake fur spider dangling from string on it. it has speed control in its nose and it goes real fast right down to real slow and you can alter the height so its up high like a cat toy on a wand or low down so the toy flicks across the floor.
salem was terrified of it..it kept hititng him in the face and he sat there like..doh whats that.....zuzu loved it on or off!! and bif was fascinated too..she waited until the cats had gone abit quieter and then ran up to investigate it. my daughter blamed zuzu being over enthustiastic snapping the string half way down...so she had to tie it together. um i think it may actually have been a very nosey bif bunny doing her usual playing iwth the cats toys:lol:
zuzu decided to play with bif who was still playing with the panic mouse so bif turned and nose butted zuzu on her nose..that cat turned on a six pence and ran off.....then bif came over to her a while later to sniffy kiss her and zuzu went off tail in the air chirping as mummy had been nice to her after telling her she couldnt play with toy:lol::lol::lol:

its so funny both cats still regard bif as mummy and what she says goes:lol:

seriously this toy is perfect..salem eventually played with the panic mouse hours and hours after that happened....skitty kitty!

why do the cats play with the rabbit toys ad the rabbits play with the cats toys??

or is it just my looney bunch!:lol:

Cats are such unique creatures. I have 4 and their personalities are so different. I find that they all love a large card board box with holes in too, just like the rabbits.

Rabswood

lol. Our cat is just as happy chasing a bit of hay about as he is playing with his toys, and the dogs taken over his scratching post dangly things. :lol:

mm salems favourite "toys" are frenchie bunny poops..his fave game is hiding them under rugs then suddenly find them again..usually when you have company:oops::lol::lol:

he even carries them around in his mouth to take elsewhere:shock:

Aww bless them. The toys sound fab.

My cat is mental, and gets more playful as she gets older. She is 5 now. She hides and then pounces out on the dogs heads, wrestling with them, before running riot around fornt room to hide again :roll::lol:

Back