• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She has drank!

I got Gucci this evening to syringe her some pinapple juice [apperently it helps the gut?!] and she drank 3mls and 2mls of water :D
I was so happy I had her wrapped up in a towel and she loved it and drank it which was great!
That means shes on the mend hopefully.

dsc01576ms6.jpg

dsc01579ga0.jpg

X

glad shes drinking mate!!!!! hmm never heard of giving pinappel juice but i know you cna give a bit of ribena to them :D

I know - I am so happy and its just made my day!
She has also ate half of her pellets so I refreshed them and I will see how much she has ate [and drank] in the morning :)

Heehee! Lily stole my OH's Ribena the other day, little beggar :lol:

Glad Gucci's doing well, she looks very cosy wrapped up in that towel, though I don't suppose she was very amused!

Glad shes on the mend xXx maybe shes a little more settled now in her new home :) Btw, she looks so cute in that towel :love: :love:

awww she looks like shes better now, just be careful if you haveto syringe her or any of your others, dont put them on their back, i didthat once and then found it out it can get into their lungs!

so dont make the same mistake i did!

hugs to gucci x

Back