• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Continental Giants

Sallypaws

Young Bun
Hi Peeps :wave:

I have been offered a Conti :p

Just need some viewpoints from people who have kept the breed as to what they are like to live with - both good and bad points before i make a decision.

I have a whole room for the baby buck in question to live in and once litter trained he will have full run of upstairs.

Any help or views will be apprieated.:D

Many thanks

Sally x

Oh wow! Sounds amazing :) I would love a conti :love: They are best kept as house rabbits i believe :) Dont know much about but will be watching this thread :) Good luck xXx How old is he?? Do you have other buns?

I have a british Giant baby who lives indoors,his name is Stumpy,cos he has no ears,I have 4 rabbits altogether,one is 10 years old and a pair of dutch rabbits who live together,Stumpy is more lazy than all of them,he has a great personality and is very laid back.I think you have to go and meet this bunny before you decide,hope it works out well :love:

I have only had Lops in the past - all varying personalities!

I have met him when he was 5 weeks old but yes i agree another visit will be required before deciding for sure!

It will mean me going up tomorrow for another look (about 2 and a half hour drive) but i have to be sure before i make such a comitment.

He is black and 9 weeks old on Monday

Hi i have 5 conties and they are lovely.on the down side they are suffering with a bacteria problem which seems to be running riot.They are such loving buns

Back