• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Dudley...

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Dudley19.jpg

....my newest (and only) foster bunny... I have never had so few foster bunnies! It's mad I only have one!!

Dudley13.jpg

But he is seriously gorgeous with ears that seem much to small for such a big bunny!!.....
Dudley12.jpg

He's very relaxed...
Dudley4.jpg

He pulls some funny expressions..
Dudley17.jpg

And occasionally lumbers around
Dudley9.jpg

But he's just a big softie! Looking for a forever home!
Dudley18.jpg

Last edited:
Aww, he's lovely. I agree though - his ears don't seem to fit on his body :lol: but he's very cute nonetheless.

Aww kirsty hes adorable!! Those little ears are so cute!! Whats his story?? :) Nosey arent i :lol: xXx

Aww kirsty hes adorable!! Those little ears are so cute!! Whats his story?? :) Nosey arent i :lol: xXx
An older couple were looking after him (who was originally called Daisy) and his sister Della, while the owners went on holiday, well the owners just wouldn't take them back... So in the end the phoned us, well 3 weeks later when we have space, Lucy phones them up, Della has had a Litter, and daisy has been nicknamed desmond by her husband (which she hated so asked me to re-name him... hence dudley) So in about 3 weeks, when the babies are bigger, and we're sure mum isn't pregnant again if there is still space, we will get the others in! They were such a lovely couple, but felt bad that they couldn't give them the home they really needed. As soon as they found the babies, they took dudley to be nuetered and seperated him out. So they do know what they are doing!

An older couple were looking after him (who was originally called Daisy) and his sister Della, while the owners went on holiday, well the owners just wouldn't take them back... So in the end the phoned us, well 3 weeks later when we have space, Lucy phones them up, Della has had a Litter, and daisy has been nicknamed desmond by her husband (which she hated so asked me to re-name him... hence dudley) So in about 3 weeks, when the babies are bigger, and we're sure mum isn't pregnant again if there is still space, we will get the others in! They were such a lovely couple, but felt bad that they couldn't give them the home they really needed. As soon as they found the babies, they took dudley to be nuetered and seperated him out. So they do know what they are doing!

Amazing :) He'll be well looked after with you :D I shall have to nip round and see him :) xXx

Like i say shame i dont live nearer!

The right bunny is well worth a long journey... I did 300 mile round trip to get Fidget & Sooty's mum!! She's more adorable by the day. :love::love::love: I wish I had space for Fidget too, if she's anything like her mum (which I know she is) :love::love:

Back