• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Very Lucky Buns!!

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Well where do i start with what ive bought :O
As you know was looking for three seperate stacker hutches, well today my uncle told me he knew someone who made runs, hutches etc, so today we popped down there, i bought them a new run, alot bigger than my current one, i bought the stacker hutches although i have to wait about 2 weeks until its all made. There abotu 6foot long by about 2 foot by 2 foot i think, due to the space issue i tried to get as long as i could, which i suppose makes up for it not being so wide! I then went to pets at home bought them some new water bottles, bought my new baby coming 2mra a water bottle, bowl, then bought all the others lots of little treats and a new little tent!
I think they love me lots :D hehe
Just had to share!

I certainly will! :D
Although the hutches arent' that pretty aslong as they keep my buns nice and warm and safe then thats all that matters! Cant wait to get it :D :D

Glad you managed to get them something :) They'll feel like royalty in their new hutches im sure :) Looking foward to piccys xXx

Yea i have aswell, and definitly the pet shop ones! LIke i say they dont look the prettiest but aslong as there safe, dry and have lots of room to move its all that matters :D

Hi jade just wondered where you went to get this hutch, I am looking for a new hutch with a larger run for my two and yours sounds fab as I noticed you are near Norwich, which is where I work :)

Hiya, yeah im trying to upload a few, but then they realised that i was taking them and ran off :(
Deanna : I got my run and ordered my hutch from a man in roughton, near cromer? You know where i mean?

Hiya, yeah im trying to upload a few, but then they realised that i was taking them and ran off :(
Deanna : I got my run and ordered my hutch from a man in roughton, near cromer? You know where i mean?

Does he have a website?? Cant wait to see your pics xx

Errm, i don't think so, but hes going to ring me when the hutch is finished, he didnt give me his number so when he rings ill keep it and give it to you if you like ?

No problem! Where abouts in Norfolk are you then? I live in Happisburgh..The one going off the edge !:shock:

Back