• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My handsome Jamie and beautiful Sapphire =]

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Awww, it's been a while since I've taken any lovely pictures of the pair and, when hanging more washing out, I couldn't resist taking a few snaps :love::love::love::love:

Sorry there are quite a few, I seemingly got a bit carried away :oops::oops::lol:

300820081066.jpg

300820081068.jpg

300820081070.jpg

300820081071.jpg

300820081073.jpg

300820081075.jpg

300820081077.jpg

=] xx

I am GUTTED I snapped this a second or two too late... she proper went and laid on him, lol!!

300820081080.jpg

Thank you Duchess... I love my babies too :love::love:

Thank you =]

I'm trying to keep it high up for Hilda and Karen to see Sapphire... they are Sapphire's aunties after all... and Jill for having her speyed etc =]

xx

Aww, thank you everyone :D:D

I will get some pictures of the other three when they sit still for more than 2 minutes :lol::lol:

:wave:Hi, I love seeing pictures of those two they are stunning :love::love:
I know I've said before but those blue eyes of Sapphires really got to me when she was in that horrible place :cry::cry: her face was in a pile of wee and poo :( with flies all around her beautiful face.. I went home without her but didn't sleep all night, the next morning I went back for her :) bless her she was still lying in the same spot and in the same filth:( we then took her and Pansey to aunty Hilda's & uncle Rog's :) this is where her life began..

:wave:Hi, I love seeing pictures of those two they are stunning :love::love:
I know I've said before but those blue eyes of Sapphires really got to me when she was in that horrible place :cry::cry: her face was in a pile of wee and poo :( with flies all around her beautiful face.. I went home without her but didn't sleep all night, the next morning I went back for her :) bless her she was still lying in the same spot and in the same filth:( we then took her and Pansey to aunty Hilda's & uncle Rog's :) this is where her life began..

And I am so happy you went back and got her!!! If it weren't for you and Hilda, she wouldn't be loving Jamie today. Thank you for rescuing my amazing Sapphire =] xx

Back