• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi!

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself, Roxy and my rabbit Humphrey, he is a Agouti Dwarf lop, aged 6 months and he loves mischief!!! :lol:

When I first got him, no one had wanted him due to his colouring but I fell head over heels for him! He was a little underweight but now he's got all his weight on from non stop eating of Herbage and Timothy hay.

Humphrey is a house rabbit and has full run of the upstairs, mostly my room, he seems a bit timid to venture that far. He has a Nero4 to sleep/eat and do the toilet in.

I tried to attach a picture of him but not 10% sure how to do it on here?

So, hello everyone! Great forum you have here and some very, VERY gorgeous rabbits you all own!

Hi Helen,

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here is Humphrey when he was a kit....he's ALOT bigger now.

sxi174.jpg

14muwpf.jpg

Hi!

Thanks for the lovely message, I'm so in love with your Strom...everytime I see one of your posts on the board I end up staring at him/her for minutes!! :love:

(Dont let Humps know that, he's very possessive of me lol!)

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Really love the site, I could spend hours just reading and looking at all your gorgeous rabbits.

I'm learning so much already from your experiences and great advice.

Back