• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank You RU!! U/D Ivy settling into his new home! (post25)

Chipmunk_K

Mama Doe
Hi RU...

Mummy said I had to come and say a BIG thank you to everyone on RU. She said that you all gave me lots of vibes when I was really poorly and that all your vibes made me better. I don't know what a vibe is, but I sure do feel much better now! So THANK YOU!!
Mummy still worries that I'm not properly better.... so I made her take some pictures so you can all tell her how well I look now!! Mummy says I've grown... I don't think so I still can't get over that fence pen she puts me in!!

Anyway I want to get back to my yummy grass

Ivy xx

Ivy2-2.jpg

Ivy10.jpg

Ivy11.jpg

Ivy12.jpg

Ivy13.jpg

Ivy14.jpg

Ivy15.jpg

Ivy16.jpg

Ivy17.jpg

Ivy18.jpg

Ivy3-1.jpg

Ivy4.jpg

Ivy5.jpg

Ivy6.jpg

Ivy7.jpg

Ivy8.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh Ivy's GORGEOUS!!!

What fantastic photos, thanks for sharing. I love love love the action shots especially, what a happy little bun :love:

I'm so pleased to see you looking so healthy! Tell your mummy that she's a fab photographer as well as a brill bunnymummy!!:lol::lol:

I though the pictures were Elliot at first!!

He looks amazing, I can't believe how much he's grown.

Ivy you are one very handsome bunny :love::love::love:

oooh wow! she is loovely! :love:

what shutter speed does your camera has? is it really slow? to be able to get the action shots? i can never get them on my camera :(

oooh wow! she is loovely! :love:

what shutter speed does your camera has? is it really slow? to be able to get the action shots? i can never get them on my camera :(

it has to be fast... most of those were taken between 250 and 400... but could probably do with being at least 500!

:wave: Ivy :love: :love: So nice of you to visit me yesterday :love: Hope mummy has fed you they hay :) Tell mum Ill ring her next week and we will get together with the camera ! :love: :love: :love: xxx

Hello Ivy

Mummy showed me your pictures and I fink you is the most beeyootiful bunny I have ever seen. I cannot imagine a more beeyootiful bunny than you. Your colours and markingses are perfect. I got mummy to put my picture here so you can see I is a beautiful bunny too.

Nose rubs from

Scamper

Picture638.jpg

IVY HAS BEEN ADOPTED

WHOOP WHOOP WOO

He's got the best bunny mummy he could have hoped for.

Congratulations IVY and your new mummy.

IVY HAS BEEN ADOPTED

WHOOP WHOOP WOO

He's got the best bunny mummy he could have hoped for.

Congratulations IVY and your new mummy.

Oh wow Ivy that is the most fantasitc news. :p You so deserve it. I bet youre really binkying for joy now. Your pics are wonderful, so full of life, who could ever believe you were so ill. Have a fantastic life with your new mummy but never forget the mummy who made it all possible. Luv ya was very tempted to ask about adopting you myself :love:

Back