• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please!!!!

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Today i noticed my two black baby bucks testicles are showing :? They are 10 weeks on tuesday and still living with there sisters and mum. There dad was a nethie, does this mean they develop younger? I'm worried about the girls getting pregnant.. My mum said they can't get pregnant until 14 weeks but i'm not so sure

The Bucks may well be able to inpregnate their Mother so it is essential they are seperated.

I'd leave the Does all together and remove the Bucks today

The Bucks may well be able to inpregnate their Mother so it is essential they are seperated.

I'd leave the Does all together and remove the Bucks today

I was argueing with my mum saying we need to seperate them but she said there's nowhere else to put them :? One boy is going to a new home within the next few days.. i think i may have to try and keep one boy in my room until he finds a home.

Edit: We are going to move some hutches around and get the boys moved into the boy bunny shed

Last edited:
Back