• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boarding Buns Messing Around in the Garden

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just had a pair of bunnies that are boarding with me out on the grass while I clean out their hutch. They are mum and son and are gorgeous. Very difficult to tell them apart though.

Here's Thistle - mum
IMG_1522.jpg

and Milo
IMG_1521.jpg

and a few more....

IMG_1503.jpg

IMG_1497.jpg

IMG_1490.jpg

IMG_1520.jpg
IMG_1509.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks everyone. The buns do seem to like to charge around when we put them out.

Took a couple more of Edison and Poppet in the run too....

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1531.jpg

Top photos although they really don't show how humungous your run is :wave:

p.s .edited to add... those last set of photos do show the size :oops:

p.p.s. the hazel lasted all of 10 minutes then it was gummed to smitherines:lol:

It is a totally fantastic set up and the run is ginormous :D

Iain couldn't believe the size when we saw it, and it did stir some inspiration in him... for a short while anyway!!

It's big... ask how many hutches/ wendy houses/sheds etc. Helen has there as well as the humungous run ;)

ok lol.

Helleeeeennn?
How many hutches, weny house and sheds do you have in your garden as well as the humungous run? :D xx

How amazing!!! Bunny palace! Our bunnies would be in heaven there :D Bunnies are gorgeous btw xXx

ok lol.

Helleeeeennn?
How many hutches, weny house and sheds do you have in your garden as well as the humungous run? :D xx

Hiya.

Well we have a few.

We have one very big shed for Percy Big Bun, we have two wendy houses for Arnold Monkfish and his wife Josie Izzytwig, and Henry Carrot Hound and his wife Gemmaloolah Bigby Monkfish, we have a 'gatehouse' for Barney Barnstaple and his wife Summer Pudding, we have umpteen 6 ft hutch combos for Steady Edimon Edison and his wife Poppsy Poppet, Sally Smookins, Katie and Captain and Rupedidoo and Beardidoo and then we have an 8ft double for our fosters Cosmo and Fiver and then the boarders, who currently are Thistle and Milo. Plus we have our new arrival, a stray at the vets, formally known as Bunbellina living in doors in our big dog crate arrangement. Hope to get some sheds sorted out soon for our bunny boarding!

Helen :D

Hi Helen

Love your fab set up for the buns. I just love seeing them out and about like that. Wish I was closer so I could come for a visit!! :lol::)

Ange x

Hi Helen

Love your fab set up for the buns. I just love seeing them out and about like that. Wish I was closer so I could come for a visit!! :lol::)

Ange x

Hi Ange....

Well next time you come up to visit your friend you must call and come over. Always happy to show off the bun buns to likeminded bunny mad folk. I can talk bun for hours so be warned.

Don't think we'll be taking many photos today..... peeing down at the moment:(

Hiya.

Well we have a few.

We have one very big shed for Percy Big Bun, we have two wendy houses for Arnold Monkfish and his wife Josie Izzytwig, and Henry Carrot Hound and his wife Gemmaloolah Bigby Monkfish, we have a 'gatehouse' for Barney Barnstaple and his wife Summer Pudding, we have umpteen 6 ft hutch combos for Steady Edimon Edison and his wife Poppsy Poppet, Sally Smookins, Katie and Captain and Rupedidoo and Beardidoo and then we have an 8ft double for our fosters Cosmo and Fiver and then the boarders, who currently are Thistle and Milo. Plus we have our new arrival, a stray at the vets, formally known as Bunbellina living in doors in our big dog crate arrangement. Hope to get some sheds sorted out soon for our bunny boarding!

Helen :D

wow!!! :shock: and you still have room for the run! i want your garden! :lol: :lol:

They are all very lucky buns xx

Back