• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from Essex

HJH

Young Bun
Hello to everyone,

My name is Karen, I live in Essex.
I am a mum of 2 and have joined this forum on behalf of my children. My son has a rabbit, she is called Honey, he got her in April. She is lovely. I must say I have to stop myself taking over!! Addicted...

Well now, my daughter wants a boy rabbit, and we need some direction/info on finding a friend for Honey.

We are still finding out lots everyday and this site has been helpful so far. So if anyone knows of a lonely boy bunny who has been vaccinated/neutered and is about 9-12months old, I would really appreciated it. She says she wants a black one but falls in love with all bunnies she sees.

Karen

Hi Karen, welcome to RU! :wave:

Glad to hear you are planning a friend for Honey. Have you searched the main Rabbit Rehome pages for bunnies in your area?

Can I ask if Honey is already neutered?

Roo
:D

Honey

Thanks so much. Honey is neutered and vaccinated. She is ready to go.
I have looked on the local listings on Rabbit Rehome, not much luck so far.

Will keep trying.
Karen

hi karen!

i can say on karens behalf that honey is fully vaccinated and spayed, as she has been to me for boarding :D:D

this is honey: (hope you dont mind me posting this pic!)

honey009.jpg

Hi from another Karen in Essex. :wave: (I was born and brought up in Elm Park btw).

Honey is gorgeous, good luck with your search. It's always worth getting in touch with the rescues within a resaonable distance in case they have other buns not listed on Rabbit Rehome. ;)

Hi and welcome to RU. From what I have read on RU over the past few months black bunnies often get overlooked so it would be great if you gave one a home. x

Hello :wave: I was born in Brentwood and now live in grays...I met Honey and MissySJ's when she was bording..gorgeous bun :love: Starlight rescue is in Dagenham and have so gorgeous males in :love:

Back