• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

BARC/Rabbit Retreat

ohh brill ... who are the lucky bunnies :D

Louise and Gus's buns, and alisons, and m also doing one for joey and bugsy on tuesday also!

got to take out whatever the prints cost to print but thats very little so everything else will go to you and snowy :D:D:D:D:D

That is fantastic, thank you so much, it's really brilliant, we are so lucky

Hope you get some good shots, will you be posting any of the pictures that you take?

Thank you again

I will definately be posting lots :lol: :lol: I don't have many goos pics of my buns so can't wait to see the results :D :D

Poppy my Lionhead, has decided to moult though :roll: How typical...have been trying to get her looking respectable :oops:

That is fantastic, thank you so much, it's really brilliant, we are so lucky

Hope you get some good shots, will you be posting any of the pictures that you take?

Thank you again

yeh i will do bcus it might tempt other locals into having a ago, im off to uni in sept but i can always do more when i am around throughout the year so it can be a long running thing.

:wave:

I will definately be posting lots :lol: :lol: I don't have many goos pics of my buns so can't wait to see the results :D :D

Poppy my Lionhead, has decided to moult though :roll: How typical...have been trying to get her looking respectable :oops:

Typical to have a moult now:roll::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait to see the pictures,

i am absolutely knackered lol!

we took photos from abot...1 til about 5 i think!

but got some AMAZING piccies, soooo adorable!

i actually want a nethie now, santa is so ickle! she has a tiny head! i didnt want to touch her incase i broke her, shes ooo lovely!

and poppy :love: shes so fluffy! oh i love them all!!

:love:

havent decided on print sizes yet, want to give alison and lou a chance to look thru them and see which ones they want :D

Well come on then, where's some piccies for everyone to see :lol::lol:

Lovely to meet you SJ (or 'Missy' as Lou referred to you at one point :lol:)

The cats have both come out now you've gone home :roll:

Well come on then, where's some piccies for everyone to see :lol::lol:

Lovely to meet you SJ (or 'Missy' as Lou referred to you at one point :lol:)

The cats have both come out now you've gone home :roll:

lol omg that was SO funny, i felt like i was a cat or someone with alot of attitude! 'missy'

hahahaha

Back