• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit Show

Kipper

Mama Doe
:wave: Is there a big one in Reading this Sept? Would love to be able to see all the breeds first hand :D

Saturday is best as trade stands have sold a lot of stock by Sunday. Also the guinea pigs are there on Saturdays.

As it is sponsored by excel, they have a trade stand that selld excel very cheaply :)

yay how cool is that its in Reading at the Rivermead complex 20 mins from me lovely jubbly!! i will have a quick visit as im going to london in the afternoon to see the lion king yippeee!!

Will you be bale to walk round where the guinea pigs are cos the last show I was at in Northampton had the G/P cordoned off

Can someone confirm Ive got the correct address

Is it Rivermead Leaisure Complex, Richfield Ave, Reading, RG1 8EQ

Im definately going & cant wait. Im all excited. Raven are you going to be showing your orange rex/hares?

im also due to be on the Discovery Rabbit stand this year with my black hare Isis:D
Im showing 6 hares and one orange rex;)

Back