• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bracken...serious cuteness alert!!!!UPDATE P4

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2008_0829augustend0002.jpg

2008_0829augustend0004.jpg

2008_0829augustend0003.jpg

2008_0829augustend0006.jpg

2008_0829augustend0005.jpg

:love: :love: :love:

for anyone who doesnt know her story ...

Bracken is wild bunny baby .. She was brought to us after being found in someones garden , badly injured ...possibly been attacked by a cat .

Bracken had several bites alomg her spine and we think she has nerve damage which has caused her to lose use of one of her front legs and has caused one of her ears (same side ) to flop over .

this week she has made amazing progress ... and she has regained a lot of movement in her leg .:D

She is soooo friendly i just cant believe :love:

Last edited:
I aawwwee'd loud enough for my coworkers to both ask what I was squealing about, when I saw these pictures..

Bless, she is GORGEOUS!!!!!!! Nature's beauty at best.

ENOUGH.... that little baby has my name (and Ivy's) written all over her!!!!! IF she goes anywhere it's with me so there!!!!! :p Oooooo she is soooooooo beautiful!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I totally fell in love with her on her very first post!! I am soooooo happy her legs got a bit better!! It's just not fair :cry: I want her I want her I want her!! We love her very muchly :love::love:

Last edited:
ENOUGH.... that little baby has my name (and Ivy's) written all over her!!!!! IF she goes anywhere it's with me so there!!!!! :p Oooooo she is soooooooo beautiful!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love: I totally fell in love with her on her very first post!! I am soooooo happy her legs got a bit better!! It's just not fair :cry: I want her I want her I want her!! We love her very muchly :love::love:

i promise if i decide to let her go ill keep you in mind ;)

Back