• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eeek! my house has SHRUNK!! (update, more pics pg 2!)

PrincessPeaches24

Warren Scout
here's some pics of peaches to show just how much Peaches has grown since we brought her home (middle of march)
its amazing how much she has grown in the 5 months i've had her

this is the same basket!!

March 17th 2008:
Bunniesfirstdayshomee011.jpg

August 29th 2008:
vacation08113.jpg

Last edited:
OH WOW she has GROWN!!!

Though I'm surprised you still have the basket intact... How did you keep her from shredding it? :lol:

suprisingly, none of them are chewers! :shock:
except peaches does really enjoy paper :p

and we rotate toys for them, so the basket was taken out after a month or so, and then we didnt put it back in, because blueberry and peaches would always push it around with poor peachy stuck underneath!
i just found it in the closet today, and i couldnt beleive that she used to fit in that!

suprisingly, none of them are chewers! :shock:
except peaches does really enjoy paper :p

and we rotate toys for them, so the basket was taken out after a month or so, and then we didnt put it back in, because blueberry and peaches would always push it around with poor peachy stuck underneath!
i just found it in the closet today, and i couldnt beleive that she used to fit in that!

Thats amazing! Neither of my buns are chewers when it comes to things they recognized as physically attached the house (baseboard, furniture, etc) if they could give it a budge or a toss, snack on it, that basket would be shredded! :lol:

Thats amazing! Neither of my buns are chewers when it comes to things they recognized as physically attached the house (baseboard, furniture, etc) if they could give it a budge or a toss, snack on it, that basket would be shredded! :lol:

:lol: we were lucky! to get 3 does that couldnt care less about chewingg! :D
peaches is the biggest chewer, paper doesnt last in this house, and well it might seem odd but, she loves to eat the buttons off the remote controls. :?
they are all up out of her path now, but we never thought she would jump onto couches or beds to eat remote buttons! :roll: silly wabbit!!

Oh my, she's got really big. It's nice to have the basket in both pics to compare them, otherwise it's hard to tell how much she really has grown. Wish I'd have thought of doing something like that when I first got Alfie.

Oh my, she's got really big. It's nice to have the basket in both pics to compare them, otherwise it's hard to tell how much she really has grown. Wish I'd have thought of doing something like that when I first got Alfie.

yea, its hard to show size in pictures.
when i first met her, she was 2 weeks old, and she litteraly fit in the palm of my hand!! i added another few piccies of verrrry baby peachy
1 week: (with all her litter mates)
i261284747_52227.jpg

2 weeks:
i261284675_97179.jpg

Back