• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New hutch

Cant find one on there for them measurements! :( Any other sites anyone can reccomend?
Thankyou ;)

Rydale Hutches

On Happy Hutch, when you choose a hutch, you click on the little box with the measurment in it, then choose the size you want;)

Looked on rydale, trouble is the pics arent very clear :( Was also looking at playhouses or sheds but i wouldn't know where to start with one!

Looked on rydale, trouble is the pics arent very clear :( Was also looking at playhouses or sheds but i wouldn't know where to start with one!

I got my playhouse from Argos, its a 5ft x 5ft and they love it!

It has got a 32ft permanent run on it.

Jack x

Well in total i have 4, but only 2 of which currently live together. Whcih is why i wanted to get the stacker hutches.

Well in total i have 4, but only 2 of which currently live together. Whcih is why i wanted to get the stacker hutches.

I had a double tier hutch, and found they didn't use the bottom tier.

If I was you, I would get a 6ft hutch, single tier, then have a run on it aswell.
Jack:D

I'm not a fan of any hutches with ramps as they do not suit all rabbits. Ours only ended up using the run on the bottom so in the end I put it all one level. Also, in these stacker hutches the ramps take up some of what is already a pretty confined space.

If you're planning to put 4 together (correct if i'm wrong), then i'd consider a shed or a playhouse as the stacker hutch will be too small.

Yea i was also looking at that option. The link i sent, did you look at the 5ft stacker hutch the three tier one? Is that still to small?

Hiya 'LaraJay' i don't think im going to put them together, the boys didnt like each other at all, and the girls are alrady together so their happy. The stacker hutch is three seperate hutches at 62''Long 18''Deep and 52'' High

Hiya 'LaraJay' i don't think im going to put them together, the boys didnt like each other at all, and the girls are alrady together so their happy. The stacker hutch is three seperate hutches at 62''Long 18''Deep and 52'' High

Ah I see, sorry the wine must be addling my brain. Now I see why you were suggesting the three tiered hutch :).

If you've got a bit of cash... and they're worth it cos I have one and the buns love it... then this link is for you =]
xx

Hiya i was going to get that one but the only problem is space,which is why i wanted the stacker hutches then seperate runs for the buns to go out in the day!

Our first hutch came from therabbithutchwarehouse.

Unless they have improved the materials and workmanship over the last year I really wouldn't recommend them.

Back