• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Treating my rabbits!

Jade950

Alpha Buck
Im treating my rabbits today as i got paid :D:D:D:D Probably not great on my bank balance !:oops: Anyway anyone got anything to reccomend i want to get a few toys, maybe some treats? Anything will be great! Thankyou ;)

I went bunny shopping today and bought some of the timothy hay with herbs (went down well) 3 large hay tubes, two green plastic tubes and two carrot trees.

I find shopping for the rabbits easier than for my boys. The rabbits are certainly more grateful!

Ill give the hay experts a try then, trouble is with 4 buns i think theyd go through it in a day

Ohhhhhh now you've got me looking to treat my bunnies by looking at that website!!! They've gots lots of different toys I've seen before (goes off to check bank balance :D)

Lol!Checked mine this morning, still not sure what to get, if i do order it tonight dont want to check it 2mra morning!

Ohhhhhh now you've got me looking to treat my bunnies by looking at that website!!! They've gots lots of different toys I've seen before (goes off to check bank balance :D)

:lol: Its addictive buying for bunnies :oops:

I buy for 4 bunnies too, 2 of my own and 2 foster bunnies (never leave them out :) ) You can spend a fortuneeee!!!

Yeaa! Im just not sure where to start or what to get, my buns have turned their noses up to alot of things ive bought!

Back