• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whats the biggest group on here....

Erm...12 plus (hopefully) 1 to be integrated tomorrow...

Here's a few pics:

Breakfast.jpg

Picture648.jpg

Picture593.jpg

Wish me luck with tomorrow's bonding!

Ohhhhh, lucky Thomas! What a fab garden and a lovely happy flock ... erm, herd ... umm ... oh dear, what DO you call a group of buns?

They look very content, anyway :love:

Thanks, yes, am really lucky with the garden.

None of them are related; all but two are rescue buns. They've been added gradually but some were added to the group as babies, which has probably made it easier. All except for two (spayed) girls are boys too. Thomas from Honeybunny's rescue will be integrated tomorrow; Louise has just dropped him off here, for which I'm very grateful!! :D

Last edited:
12 Oh my god how do you round them all up on a night???

The magic word is food! They go into the shed for their pellet mix and I've just introduced a cat flap so that once they're in they can't get out again. That will cut down on chasing those that decide to grab a mouthful of food then carry it down the garden to eat it. We've just cut down a lot of the bushes too to make it easier to catch them. They're having great fun playing with the debris!

i had a rabbit group of 4 but granny and granddaughetr faught so now there in pairs but i have a group of 8 guineas and a group of 7 guineas :D

Back