• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hellooooo

Lillian

Warren Veteran
:wave: We are desperate to find a new mummy or daddy :(

[The Buck]

010.jpg

006.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

[The Doe]

Bbababuns005.jpg

Bbababuns004.jpg

We want somebody to love

Thank you :) my mum was saying she'll take them to a petshop :shock: I promised to find them homes before she had to do that

Better to take them to a rescue than a pet shop. They will receive better care, be neutered and probably bonded, home checked and vacinated!! Hope you find them a home they are gorgeous! :D

Better to take them to a rescue than a pet shop. They will receive better care, be neutered and probably bonded, home checked and vacinated!! Hope you find them a home they are gorgeous! :D

Problem is my parents don't listen, to them once the bunnies have gone they don't care, unlike me who worries forever over whats happened to them. So far two buns have gone to a member on here and are being well cared for and one has gone to my brothers girlfriends daughter, so we can keep an eye on him. Two are waiting to be collected by members on here.. but no one is interested in these buns :( i've advertised on happy hoppers, golden bunnies, here and at our vets but no luck so far. To my knowledge there aren't any rabbit rescues close to us and my dad can't drive far, so i'm worried about these two finding homes, we can't hold onto them for much longer :cry:

aww i hope they find good homes hun there obviously suffering from Black bunny syndrom :( they are gorgeous though.

id be careful about advertising in teh vets thats how Binky ended up in the hands of a breeder beause she told me a whole load of lies :( make sure to ask for pitures of their setup if you get any interest for them from strangers.

good luk in finding them homes

aww i hope they find good homes hun there obviously suffering from Black bunny syndrom :( they are gorgeous though.

id be careful about advertising in teh vets thats how Binky ended up in the hands of a breeder beause she told me a whole load of lies :( make sure to ask for pitures of their setup if you get any interest for them from strangers.

good luk in finding them homes

Thank you, don't worry i am making sure everybody shows set ups and such and will probably try to deliver the buns if somebody local replies to the ad in the vets. Its such a shame, these bunnies are so cuddly and sweet, i wish i had the space to keep all of them.

Problem is my parents don't listen, to them once the bunnies have gone they don't care, unlike me who worries forever over whats happened to them. So far two buns have gone to a member on here and are being well cared for and one has gone to my brothers girlfriends daughter, so we can keep an eye on him. Two are waiting to be collected by members on here.. but no one is interested in these buns :( i've advertised on happy hoppers, golden bunnies, here and at our vets but no luck so far. To my knowledge there aren't any rabbit rescues close to us and my dad can't drive far, so i'm worried about these two finding homes, we can't hold onto them for much longer :cry:

I have 2 of these buns (Simba and dreama) :D They are adorbale and very friendly. So sad no one is interested in the others :( Is really because there black buns? I think there gorgous :love:

Back