• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Blue a beautiful dutch

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
AlisonA told me about blue who needed a new home, and i told my uncle and his wife Kelly about him, and they loved him from his piccies, and he is now here with me.

He is staying here whilst he is being bonded to 'Yeeha' their black bunny, who is Jellys daughter.

meet Blue!

blue003.jpg

blue002.jpg

blue007.jpg

blue005.jpg

blue006.jpg

he is SO adorable,he has a little bit missing out his ear at the top that looks like the top of a heart!

and his future wife:

Yeeeha!

blue009.jpg

blue008.jpg

will be bonding sunday!

BIG thank you to AlisonA for letting me know about him and of course HUGGGGGE thank you to louise for bringing him down!

Aww wow what a beautiful lookin bunny they guna make a glamourous couple :love: Good Luck with the Bonding :)

Aww so glad blue has found a good home :D I have gizzy the guinea pig he is such a charactar :lol:

oh thats nice :D

hes so friendly, hes had a long journey and he doesnt know where he is, but as i put his food he nudges me for nose rubs!

hes so lovely, i adore him (secretly want to keep him lol)

Ooooh so pleased both of these two have worked out ok, he's gooooorgeous :D I was just waking up enough to send you a pm to find out if it all went ok but you beat me to it :D

Fingers crossed for the bonding! Yeeha...makes me chuckle every time :lol:

Ooooh so pleased both of these two have worked out ok, he's gooooorgeous :D I was just waking up enough to send you a pm to find out if it all went ok but you beat me to it :D

Fingers crossed for the bonding! Yeeha...makes me chuckle every time :lol:

hes lovely, hes just so sweet, mum likes him too, hes got SO much stuff though!

three jingle balls
a bag of carrots
2 bags of hay
2 tunns
a tent
an igloo
a sisal carrot
willow sticks
food
corn on the cob
a mineral block with wood bits attatched
a carrot rattle
some weetabix!
some flaked peas!

:shock: hope he wont mind sharing with his new wife!

hes lovely, hes just so sweet, mum likes him too, hes got SO much stuff though!

three jingle balls
a bag of carrots
2 bags of hay
2 tunns
a tent
an igloo
a sisal carrot
willow sticks
food
corn on the cob
a mineral block with wood bits attatched
a carrot rattle
some weetabix!
some flaked peas!

:shock: hope he wont mind sharing with his new wife!

I give my buns weetabix and they love it!

x

AWW what a lovely little boy! And his wifey bun is gorgeous too.... *sends bonding vibes*

Back