• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Want to go to the Seaside.............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.............but I cant. So the next best thing would be seeing some piccies of the sea, beaches etc....etc...

Can anyone oblige please ?

:)

There you go
000_0666.jpg

000_0662.jpg

000_0655-1.jpg

mypiccies007-1.jpg

mypiccies004.jpg

mypiccies001-3.jpg

21.jpg

When we were on holiday in July, think you may have seen one or two of them though Jane it's in New Quay where you yourself have spent time.

Here you are. These are from Drigg in Cumbria where we went at the beginning of August. Rannoch loved it and went in the sea for the first time, encouraged by kev of course :lol:
P1000170.jpg

P1000173.jpg

P1000203.jpg

P1000183.jpg

P1000181.jpg

And this was taken after he decided to dig a hole in the sand!
P1000200.jpg

hope that helps Jane :wave: x jess

Thank you all so much for the lovely pics! :D
I am sitting here eating an ice-cream and pretending I am on the beach !!

:lol::lol:

prob a good job rannoch isn't with you, he's quite partial to ice-cream :lol: We were sat on the edge of Lake Windermere, and Kev went to buy us an ice-cream, came back with 3, one for him, one for me and one for Rannoch, he was in heaven :lol: although think he got brain freeze as he took his time eating it :lol::lol:

prob a good job rannoch isn't with you, he's quite partial to ice-cream :lol: We were sat on the edge of Lake Windermere, and Kev went to buy us an ice-cream, came back with 3, one for him, one for me and one for Rannoch, he was in heaven :lol: although think he got brain freeze as he took his time eating it :lol::lol:

Awwwwww I used to have a Westie, Patrick, who was addicted to Ice-cream.
He would sit in the kitchen and stare at the freezer 'til someone gave him a little bit of his fave Rasperry Ripple.........:rolleyes:

Not a 'good' food or a doggie but as Patrick lived to be almost 18 I dont think it did him too much harm !!

Wish you were here??? - Wish I was back there today! This is Southwold in Suffolk
SuffolkHoliday200876.jpg

SuffolkHoliday200838.jpg

Or how about here - this is Eastbourne in March. We were searching in rock pools!! Weather was awful but great fun. didn't find much though!
11mar081.jpg

Not really the sea, but much more quiet, as you know:

IMG_3330.jpg

Some good old English seaside with all the crowds (Lyme Regis):

IMG_0908_0001.jpg

Baltic Sea, peace and quiet:

IMG_1350.jpg

Petersham Lake (there is a little pebble beach next to the bench...):

June2008014.jpg

Danish beach, peace and quiet:

Fanoe9.jpg

If it helps bring you back down to earth with a bump, here's a couple of pics I took in Angouleme airport departure lounge. Yes, it really is a marquee furnished with plastic garden chairs :lol::lol:

28082008.jpg

28082008001.jpg

Back