• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i got the buns today :)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Only cost £7.99! The bottom and top are removable and both are washable, the bottom is padded but ive put some vet bed on 'just incase'

100_0432.jpg

Exploring - 'Is this safe?'

100_0436.jpg

:D Wonder how long it will last :? xXxXx

Thank you everyone :) They seem to like it, though Lottie keeps trying to sit on the top :shock:

I got it from a place called Dolittles near Wolverhampton :) Never been there before, but as we have recently had a chinchilla someone reccommended it to us. They sell alot of animals there though :(

awwww thats so lovely... id love to get one but it would take pearl less than an hour to pull the stuffing out of it :roll:

your buns look like they love it :)

I had one similar for my 2 bunnys but after a few days they started chewing it and it had sponge inside it so now they got a fleece blanket inside a carrier to sleep in up to now after 4 weeks they not chewed the blanket :)

I had one similar for my 2 bunnys but after a few days they started chewing it and it had sponge inside it so now they got a fleece blanket inside a carrier to sleep in up to now after 4 weeks they not chewed the blanket :)

Lucky Buns! Do they have a shed?? x

Thats a good idea, I may put one of those in with my buns - I've been worried about them getting cold in the winter. To be honest though, i think they are too daft too use it. :lol:

A little circus tent for them ! :lol: I woudln't have been able to resist that either.

Regarding getting cold in the winter...I have just ordered one of those snuggle pads, the apparently 'non-chewable' ones that heat in the microwave and last 10 hours. Has anyone had any experience with them Good or bad ?

A little circus tent for them ! :lol: I woudln't have been able to resist that either.

Regarding getting cold in the winter...I have just ordered one of those snuggle pads, the apparently 'non-chewable' ones that heat in the microwave and last 10 hours. Has anyone had any experience with them Good or bad ?

The snugglesafe heat pads are excellent! I have one for my foster buns and one for my own buns - Lottie used to sit on hers constantly :) They last ages too - very good quality :) xXx

Oh great ! I'm really pleased then, do you just heat yours for use at night or day and night ?

Thank you everyone :) They seem to like it, though Lottie keeps trying to sit on the top :shock:

I got it from a place called Dolittles near Wolverhampton :) Never been there before, but as we have recently had a chinchilla someone reccommended it to us. They sell alot of animals there though :(

Booo don't support places that sell animals :( Did you ever find out where Penparc was? It's so close to you and they don't sell animals.

Lovely little treat for the buns though :D

Back