• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just got the scare of my life =O

Well I went into the garage and I found Fendi jumping back and forth in the run the I was just about to close the door and found Fendi scaling the run and hopped over behind her hutch :shock:
My brother came in and got her while I got the phone [it was the breeder and she mentioned something else about Gucci] and he got Fendi back in her hutch.
Its just not my day - Gucci is hardly eating and still hasnt drunk, Fendi escaped. Louis better be a good boy today!
What else could possibley go wrong!!!
I just want to cry :cry:

x

I know but I think she was a bit exsposed because the hutch she was in when I got her was a small wooden enclosed one and here one is a dog crate for the time being, so I put cardboard around the back, sides and top.
She seems better and I am happier now :D
x

Hi Emma, Only just seen this sorry - been at rotten school all day! So sorry you're having a bad day with the buns! It will calm down soon I'm sure - just seems overwhelming as you have 2 new ones at once. I'm sure you had your dilemmas with Louis when you first got him too - you just forget about them now he's always perfectly behaved!!!!

Hugs for you! x

Back